White Hamsa Jewelry Dish
- choose a single white tray or both trays ~ use one in your bathroom and one in your living room
- handmade in collaboration with Nicole of Earth Empathy Ceramics
- each hand is unique and one of a kind, just like you
Take a loose tape measure and wrap around your wrist or neck. Keep in mind that if you plan to wear several pieces at a time you may want to pick a size up for the ones that will be worn higher on your arm.
Bracelets for Women
- small: 6.0" or smaller (very petite wrists)
- medium: measures 6.5-7" (average woman's wrist size)
- large: measures 7.5"+
- small: 14" choker or 16" lies at bottom of neck
- medium: 18"
- large: 20"
Bracelets for Men
- small: 7.5" or smaller
- medium: 8" (average men's wrist size)
- large: 8.5"+
I love this jewelry dish so much, and it looks great on my nightstand holding my bracelets and rings. These sold out the first time I wanted to buy one, so I’m really glad I got another chance!