The Stand In Your Power Collection
I made these for the girl on her own, fierce spiritual journey to becoming and accepting who she is, fully and wholly. You've felt a longing for such a long time, to align with what's true, real and sacred for you. There's this voice inside that's been calling you and you finally are answering. In walking this path you make a choice to put a stake in the ground for you and honor your truth. You start listening to your quiet voice within, the you that is your higher self. She tells you to trust yourself, believe in yourself and go forth with your whole heart no matter what gets in the way. She guides you every step of the way and whispers your path forward and this journey unfolds gracefully as you stand there, alive in your power.
The 5 steps to Standing in Your Power are the 5 intentions of this collection. They are in this order to create a path for you to follow. Use them every single day as your compass marking your way forward:
1. IMAGINE: She imagines her fiercest life and never stops dreaming her dreams because she knows her dreams need to come alive and be fulfilled.
2. YES YOU CAN: She abandons the tired old voice that told her she can't and embraces her true voice that repeats to her in the quietest of moments...yes you can.
3. DO THE WORK: She shows up boldly and does the work no matter how hard it gets. She knows this work isn't hard work, it's heart work.
4. OWN YOUR PATH: She sees that by taking these steps forward she's paving a path for herself and going her own way. She embodies her path and becomes it by doing so. There's no turning back, just a deeper belonging with every step.
5. STAND IN YOUR POWER: One day, out of nowhere she stands there in this single moment of her life and realizes all her work, love and effort she's poured into herself isn't leading her to some greater destination...it's been leading her inward the whole time and there she is, standing in her power. She waves her fierce flag and finally sees that she's always had the power, she just had to go forward for her.
Made for you and me, for the girls doing the work, showing up boldly and going where their hearts ask them to go. You are powerful and fiercer than you know. Keep moving fiercely forward and don't you ever give up on yourself!
This set includes all 5 intention bracelets.
- Bracelet size guide
Because all crystals are unique they may vary in shape, size or appearance.
Measuring for Necklaces
Take a loose tape measure and wrap it around your wrist. You could also use a string and just measure the length you need based on how it fits. Keep in mind that if you plan to wear several pieces at a time you may want to pick a size up for the ones that will be worn higher on your arm.
Bracelets for Womensmall: 6.0" or smaller (very petite wrists)
medium: measures 6.5-7" (average woman's wrist size)
large: measures 7.5"+
Bracelets for Men
small: 7.5" or smaller
medium: 8" (average men's wrist size)