Be Fiercely You Bracelet
Setting yourself free and being who you are is an act of self-love. It forges your self-confidence. To be ourselves we have to know ourselves and let that true person loose. The imperfections, the scars, the weirdness that is different than other people. You have to love the unique weirdness of who you are! Embrace yourself fully and the imperfections become perfect, the scars become your message and the weirdness your signature. When you're in flow, not worrying about what anyone’s thinking and you just be you, it’s effortless. It’s freedom. It’s love. And from there, anything is possible.
Prehnite is the stone of unconditional love and enhances your inner knowing. Jade gemstone gives you the wisdom to shed self-imposed limitations, encouraging you to love and accept yourself fully.
Like a butterfly fighting through the chrysalis of what once encapsulated it, use the energy of this intention to intentionally remove yourself from the old encasing that kept you from spreading your wings. Then fly and be who you were born to be!
- Prehnite pendant and Jade gemstone beads 8mm
- African trade 6mm beads & Apatite gemstone pendant
- Like this style and want a different charm? Choose your charm in dropdown
- Bracelet size guide
Take a loose tape measure and wrap around your wrist or neck. Keep in mind that if you plan to wear several pieces at a time you may want to pick a size up for the ones that will be worn higher on your arm.
Bracelets for Women
- small: 6.0" or smaller (very petite wrists)
- medium: measures 6.5-7" (average woman's wrist size)
- large: measures 7.5"+
- small: 14" choker or 16" lies at bottom of neck
- medium: 18"
- large: 20"
Bracelets for Men
- small: 7.5" or smaller
- medium: 8" (average men's wrist size)
- large: 8.5"+