Fierce Forward Sunstone Bracelet
Back in the day, the Vikings would travel the ocean in their wooden ships with a giant sunstone in hand. They didn't have navigational tools back then so they'd use sunstone to light their way. Holding it up to the moonlight, the reflection on the glimmer of the stone would lead them to their true north.
"You move forward with a heartfelt, powerful intensity. You create your way, nothing can hold you back."
Use your intention to lead you forward, shining positivity in every dark corner there may be. Let your light become your guide.
- Like this style and want a different charm? Choose your charm in dropdown
- Bracelet size guide
Take a loose tape measure and wrap around your wrist or neck. Keep in mind that if you plan to wear several pieces at a time you may want to pick a size up for the ones that will be worn higher on your arm.
Bracelets for Women
- small: 6.0" or smaller (very petite wrists)
- medium: measures 6.5-7" (average woman's wrist size)
- large: measures 7.5"+
- small: 14" choker or 16" lies at bottom of neck
- medium: 18"
- large: 20"
Bracelets for Men
- small: 7.5" or smaller
- medium: 8" (average men's wrist size)
- large: 8.5"+