Follow Your Heart Bracelet
The word courage is Latin meaning 'cor' or from the heart. In one of its earliest forms, it meant 'to speak one's mind by telling all one's heart.' Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes it's the quiet whisper inside your heart telling you to take one small step forward for you.
"You are fierce from within, having an emotional strength and courage you use to lead your life."
Amethyst connects to your highest crown chakra, promoting your spiritual growth and offering you divine guidance as you move forward in your courage.
- Matte amethyst 8mm gemstone beads
- Brass African Trade beads
- Like this style and want a different charm? Choose your charm in dropdown
- Bracelet size guide
Take a loose tape measure and wrap around your wrist or neck. Keep in mind that if you plan to wear several pieces at a time you may want to pick a size up for the ones that will be worn higher on your arm.
Bracelets for Women
- small: 6.0" or smaller (very petite wrists)
- medium: measures 6.5-7" (average woman's wrist size)
- large: measures 7.5"+
- small: 14" choker or 16" lies at bottom of neck
- medium: 18"
- large: 20"
Bracelets for Men
- small: 7.5" or smaller
- medium: 8" (average men's wrist size)
- large: 8.5"+